Wednesday 22 August 2018

I finished my speech!!!

I Finished my speech

This week we did our speech we split into our literacy groups i was with Koka Rozie she called my name out after the first person so i was second. I walked to the stage and while miss was marking the first person I was taking deep breaths and looking at who i was going to talk to Koka Rozie said ready and I waited 2 seconds and spoke. As I spoke I was slightly shaking in my arms. After I was done I ran down to my seat/beanbag. After my speech I felt proud and glad I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.