Tuesday 19 June 2018

Profile

I am Ezra. I am 10. My home city is Gisborne. I like soccer. I have 1 brother and 1 sister.  

I enjoy drawing bike riding, cricket, art and computer. Some goals for this year are to try to get the Principal's Award Shield and I want to learn my times tables. 

At this point I will be looking forward to the Auckland trip. I’m looking forward to Intermediate (sorry Te Hapara) and I am looking forward to my birthday. I don't why.  I get inspired by my dad to get better at boogie boarding.

5 comments:

  1. make sure you check your work be for publishing it thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darnise For Pointing It Out

      Delete
  2. Your writing is really good. Although, it could be a little better by adding detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked how you mentoned that you enjoy, riding your bike, because, I do aswell.
    I learnt that you are working on, your times tables.
    Maybe you could do better by posting more on your blog.
    If you would like to see my learning visit my blog https://makauripaiges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Paige Its really cool that you like biking to again thanks for commenting bye

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.